.I love cooking too, if I have time, ofcourse
. And I want to make my own sushi, compare it to our favorite sushi restaurant, hahaha. Thanks to mr. google, i can find almost every answer of my question here, including recipe of sushi
.So, one month ago i bought some equipment and ingredients' needed for making sushi. But when you have a wedding in 3 months toward, you'll know why i just made it last night, after the japanese rice, wasabi tube, etc have been in my kitchen for one month
. So, at the bright sunny day, I made my very first sushi.
Ivan said that it's delicious, but the appearance's too big. One thing important about sushi is you can eat a whole cut of it in one bite. Even that I could eat my sushi in one bite (hahahaha....) I saw Ivan and my sister were trying so hard to put a whole cut of it in their mouth.
Next time i'll do better....
No comments:
Post a Comment