
There are no reason for me to love you...
That I can't answer why do I love you
For going out with you in the rainy day (make my new clothes get dirty, you know?)
For change my self just because you don't like me the way I am... (surely hard to do, but I do)
For cry all night long when you say I hurt you with my affection
For still standing there after you told me to go...
For give you a hug and kisses everyday...
For always asking what will you eat for lunch? (and always told you don't forget to have a dinner, go to hell that diet rules..!)
For crying with you when you get hurt
For laughing with you when you are happy
There are no reason...
I love you ...
Not because who you are
Not because what you did
Not because the way you treat me
Not because the way you make me feel
I love you more and more...
Just because I want to...
That I can't answer why do I love you
For going out with you in the rainy day (make my new clothes get dirty, you know?)
For change my self just because you don't like me the way I am... (surely hard to do, but I do)
For cry all night long when you say I hurt you with my affection
For still standing there after you told me to go...
For give you a hug and kisses everyday...
For always asking what will you eat for lunch? (and always told you don't forget to have a dinner, go to hell that diet rules..!)
For crying with you when you get hurt
For laughing with you when you are happy
There are no reason...
I love you ...
Not because who you are
Not because what you did
Not because the way you treat me
Not because the way you make me feel
I love you more and more...
Just because I want to...
No comments:
Post a Comment