Saturday, March 04, 2006

Not on my desk

I'm writing this blog on my friend's office at his friend's desk while he's working at saturday noon. It feels strange for writing at other's desk. I'm not boring, and honestly it's fun to see some other activity in another office. Being everyday at my desk, look at same activity day by day, it's been a new experience for me.
My office now is my first one in my career journey, so the view is the only one that I ever saw in my life. So it's exciting to sit in another chair, writing on another keyboard and look at the activity that my friend's doing at that time. He has to work at his weekend.
It's not so me to sit and not to do anything at that time, so I think I want to write a blog about this.You know what he say when he see what I'm doing? "Yaaaahhh, malah nulis blog! Norak!"
Yeeeee... rese! Suka-suka gue lagi. Hehehee....
This is gonna be my first blog that is writed on another PC. Maybe next time there's another blog from another situation.I'll make sure to write it down too.

2 comments:

Sontoloyo said...

Sempet sempetnya di kantor orang lain nulis blog..ck...ck...ck

Temennya baik banget mau ngijinin nulis blog di kantornya ?

Pasti temennya orang yang baik hati dan tidak sombong, jagoan lagipula pintar hehehehehehehe

salam yah buat temennya...dia pasti orang yang baik ^_^

ester said...

Temen gue baik hati dan tidak sombong?

Hmmm... *mikir-mikir sambil garuk-garuk kepala*

Iya kali yah..

Tapi gue lebih baik hati lagi karena nunggu dia beberapa jam dikantornya sementara dia mondar mandir sana-sini dikantornya kayak setrikaan, hehehe....