Most of people have excited right now about the plan to go out to night, it's the "V" day!
Of course, I'm not talking about The "V" days mentioned in Summer Holiday, one of my favourite movie ^_^, it's a very different things. The "V" days at that movie means the day when you gurls have some unwanted visitor, hehehe... That's what they said, unwanted visitor, and your mood is like rollercoaster, up and down, and you really hate it when it comes. Other side, you will worry if that unwanted visitors dont come along. Okey, stop talking about this, this is not what I wan't to share about.
It's valentine's day, baby... Pink is everywhere.
And it looks like every body have a date tonight. How about me? Ergh.. can we call "a- very- quality- time- spend- with- friends- hang- out- in- karaoke- all- night- long" is a date? huehehehe... I don't think so.
But what ever it is, even if I have to spend this night all by my self, or spend it with my family in my hometown, or have a-very-romantic-candle-light-dinner-with my boyfriend, or have a big party with my schoolmate at one of my friend's house (I did! Several years a go, when I still a white-grey-uniform gurl ^_^) Do you think it's a strange way to celebrate Valentine's day? It's fine to me. Ofcourse it's a good timing for flirting to a boy you've crush on, or a good place to spend time with your backstreet boyfriend (because you can't do it anywhere; your father'd kill you then ^_^).
In my age, I've celebrate it so many times. Well, not so much maybe, heii... I'm 23, remember? With different people, different place and different feelings too. One day I was so excited because celebrated V-day with my boyfriend, or maybe with so many blue because I was a "Jomblo" at that time, hehehe... But the essential feeling, that love is in the air will always be with me.
I know, some people say "Why do you need Valentine's day to show off your feelings?", or some will say with so sweet, "For us, everyday is Valentine", yakkss... (Of course, who i am to judge them who said that anyway? I just say "yakkkss...", ^_*)
For me, February 14th will always be February 14 th. I have 364 days full of love in one year (if there is 365 days in one year), but February 14th always be the time to stop for a while and take a breath, to thanks God for the Love that He gave me. To celebrate this day with my beloved, such us my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my platonic guy (Hehehe...), or with my self it's own, it is my beloved too, you know :p. So, 364 days for practice, 1 day to celebrate, hehehe...
I'm thank God for give me so much love in my heart (even though some people say, easy to fall in love, easy to hurt, hehehee....). I'll celebrate Valentine's day every year in my life for remind me about the greatest gift of feelling that I have, LOVE...
So why don't you celebrate too? Feel the Love is in the air, and thank God for this feeling that He created, it protect us from many things that can harm our fragile heart. Love is free, you don't have to pay if you love someone. And love keep you strong.
So be proud of that...
Happy Valentine's day...
Love you...
Of course, I'm not talking about The "V" days mentioned in Summer Holiday, one of my favourite movie ^_^, it's a very different things. The "V" days at that movie means the day when you gurls have some unwanted visitor, hehehe... That's what they said, unwanted visitor, and your mood is like rollercoaster, up and down, and you really hate it when it comes. Other side, you will worry if that unwanted visitors dont come along. Okey, stop talking about this, this is not what I wan't to share about.
It's valentine's day, baby... Pink is everywhere.
And it looks like every body have a date tonight. How about me? Ergh.. can we call "a- very- quality- time- spend- with- friends- hang- out- in- karaoke- all- night- long" is a date? huehehehe... I don't think so.
But what ever it is, even if I have to spend this night all by my self, or spend it with my family in my hometown, or have a-very-romantic-candle-light-dinner-with my boyfriend, or have a big party with my schoolmate at one of my friend's house (I did! Several years a go, when I still a white-grey-uniform gurl ^_^) Do you think it's a strange way to celebrate Valentine's day? It's fine to me. Ofcourse it's a good timing for flirting to a boy you've crush on, or a good place to spend time with your backstreet boyfriend (because you can't do it anywhere; your father'd kill you then ^_^).
In my age, I've celebrate it so many times. Well, not so much maybe, heii... I'm 23, remember? With different people, different place and different feelings too. One day I was so excited because celebrated V-day with my boyfriend, or maybe with so many blue because I was a "Jomblo" at that time, hehehe... But the essential feeling, that love is in the air will always be with me.
I know, some people say "Why do you need Valentine's day to show off your feelings?", or some will say with so sweet, "For us, everyday is Valentine", yakkss... (Of course, who i am to judge them who said that anyway? I just say "yakkkss...", ^_*)
For me, February 14th will always be February 14 th. I have 364 days full of love in one year (if there is 365 days in one year), but February 14th always be the time to stop for a while and take a breath, to thanks God for the Love that He gave me. To celebrate this day with my beloved, such us my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my platonic guy (Hehehe...), or with my self it's own, it is my beloved too, you know :p. So, 364 days for practice, 1 day to celebrate, hehehe...
I'm thank God for give me so much love in my heart (even though some people say, easy to fall in love, easy to hurt, hehehee....). I'll celebrate Valentine's day every year in my life for remind me about the greatest gift of feelling that I have, LOVE...
So why don't you celebrate too? Feel the Love is in the air, and thank God for this feeling that He created, it protect us from many things that can harm our fragile heart. Love is free, you don't have to pay if you love someone. And love keep you strong.
So be proud of that...
Happy Valentine's day...
Love you...
1 comment:
Siapa si platonic Guy ?
beu...
Nakal yah ester.
Well happy velentine juga deh semoga lebih mengerti true meaning of love and giving.
Hohohoohohoh karaoke sepanjang malam, menarik juga tuh acaranya...semoga berkesan !!
Post a Comment